- Is There A Cost To Enter The Park? While there are no admission fees to enter the park, donations are gratefully accepted (suggested contribution is $10 - $20 per family, and $1 - $5 per person on a bus). Festival ambassadors are located at our three brightly coloured Guard Houses, as well as our various Mascots with Jingle Jugs to cheerfully acept your donations!
- What Are the Donations Used For? Along with general maintenance and upkeep of the displays and other attractions, portions of our proceeds are redirected back into our Community, benefitting other local non-profit’s and youth groups.
- How Long Are The Lights On? The Airdrie Festival of Lights runs every evening from December 1st – 31st. This includes, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, and New Year’s Eve. Keep in mind, should temperatures dip below -25 degrees celcius, the lights will be on, but no other venues will be open.
- How Do I Volunteer? We LOVE our volunteers! Visit our Volunteer Page for our Application Form, and our Volunteer Coordinator will get in touch you. (Include cross –link to Volunteer Page.)
- Where Can I Park? We have parking available for vehicles, handi-cap (limited), and buses. Follow the signs when you enter Nose Creek Park for your vehicle type. We also have a convenient Drop-Off point just before the entrance to the park. There is no charge for parking.
Are Pets Allowed? Pets on leashes are always welcome at the Airdrie Festival of Lights. Licensed Service Animals specifically trained to aid a person are welcome throughout the park, however, please be advised that Pets are not allowed in the Festival Tent, where food may be served. Please be a responsible pet owner, and kindly pick up after your pets.