Dogs on leashes are always welcome at the Airdrie Festival of Lights. However, please be advised that pets are not allowed in the tent, where food may be served.
Volunteer Recruitment DriveCome on down to our booth at the Herons Crossing Christmas Fair. Saturday, November 15 10am - 4pm. Volunteers will be onsite to answer any questions you may have, provide a full list of available job positions, as well as your roles and responsibilities. Application Forms on hand so you can be included on our "Official 2014 List of Volunteers!" We Can't Glow Without You!
Thank You Our Supporters!
From Set Up to Take Down, there are so many aspects involved in helping us put on Western Canada's Largest Outdoor Christmas Light Display! We'd like to say thanks in advance to every one of our Volunteers, Fundraising Groups, Friends of Festival, Donations, Grants, and especially our Sponsors! It's a full Team of Individuals and Businesses that make this event a success from year to year! Thank to All of You!
- 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm, September 17, 2014 – AFOLS Board Meeting
- 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm, October 15, 2014 – AFOLS Board Meeting
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, November 15, 2014 – Volunteer Recruitment Drive
- 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm, November 19, 2014 – AFOLS Board Meeting
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, November 22, 2014 – Set Up
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, November 23, 2014 – Set Up